#ExtraWithHolly3 Contest

Smartphone is an essential requirement. To have the best smartphone, but it doesn't have good battery, we won't call this SMARTphone. I have to charge my cell phone at-least 6 hours to get 100%. Hence, Honor is that smartphone which will sustain at-least for a day or two.
If I would get extra battery, it will be like "Sone Pe Suhaga"

I listed few things when I will use this as Extra Battery. 

1. Video Calls: I'm very much active on WhatsApp and Skype video calls. Because even if I use Extra Battery I can call my cousin who stays in abroad and the conversation will be never ending.  #ExtraWithHolly3

2.  Job Portals: These days I am very fond of changing jobs. I will use extra battery for downloading job portals apps from where I can get the best job suits me.  #ExtraWithHolly3

3. Bill Payments My mom think I am very careless person because I never do bill payment. I will use an extra battery. It won't take even a span of minutes to pay the bill. #ExtraWithHolly3

4. Games: I think Games is a part of my life. Most of the time, I spend time on Games. However with the help of extra battery, I would think of completing level. Because I am too addictive to games. #ExtraWithHolly3

5. Reading News: I have lots of pre-loaded apps. Whenever I get notification, I simply ignore. But if I use extra battery, it will be like heaven for me. Will finish three-four articles. #ExtraWithHolly3



6. Roaming Around With trekkers: I am that kind person who frequently goes on a Trek. Touches feet of more than 5000. With the usage of the extra battery, I would at-least capture myself and share my experience with troopers. #ExtraWithHolly3

7. Social Media Addiction: After an adventurous task, I never fail to upload the pics on social media. With the additional feature of extra battery, I would upload all the pictures. So that my friends will like and comment. #ExtraWithHolly3

YouTube: I am a documentary maker. If I use Extra Battery, I will edit the video via app and upload the same on YouTube. I am a 4G user. So it will be like spontaneous for me. #ExtraWithHolly3

8. Hotspot: Usually most of my friends are beggar in this case. And I have unlimited data usage. If I use extra battery, it will be beneficial for them. Never mind they are habitual to this. #ExtraWithHolly3

9. Money Transfer: These days I am finding it so difficult to give cash to my friends. And pending money I hate. I will definitely think of downloading bank app and transfer the money to my friend. It will be like just one click and I am done. Thanks to extra battery. #ExtraWithHolly3

10. MAPS: In difficult scenario, I find no one to share the location. Roads are empty. Wanted to go at the desire location, but nobody is there to help. Battery is about to die, but yes if I would get extra battery, I will reach to my location with the help of Google map. #ExtraWithHolly3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination