A Sign Of Happiness

Two years and nine months of experience in digital firm, where I got chance to explore one of the best place with wonderful environment and colleagues.  It was my farewell and I was supposed to give speech in front of forty people. In this situation, I dint gave any speech to the dearest colleagues, but I brought smile at everyone’s face by making 18 minutes video. I took around four to five days to make this video. I presented the feature documentary in front of 40 employees.  

This video was priceless and big surprise to my beloved colleagues to whom I love them the most. It was the video where I anchored and shared my views about everyone and certainly my personal experience with the company.  The last three minutes of the video was the slideshow of the consistent images. This gift to my colleagues was memorable for them. It was huge round of applause and whistle.




It was bunch of appreciation and saddest (because they will miss me) comments from each one of them were like, “Awesome video bro, you made us cry, stay in touch!” One of my close friend just said, “Baaki sab ka pata nahi, but tu mere touch me rehna.” Many of them thank me for mentioning them. Others requested me to share the link on YouTube because they want to see the video repeatedly.  Never mind I drop the email to all my ex and present colleagues and the reply was very spontaneous. I realized that I made them feel very special and certainly they are close to my heart.  Also, it made me feel special too because the reactions were so genuine.

Gifts are precious in life, whether you give something or share the emotional feelings with your loved ones. I learnt that I won heart of everyone and said goodbye to the company. It was memorable for me and my colleagues.

Priceless moments made my day cheerful,
Gave precious gift to my colleagues, it was joyful.
I gave my 100% of my work and there was no bug,
They were closer to me and gave me a hug.

I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal because the contest is somewhat related to my Dil ki Deal. Winning hearts of everyone is the best gift you give it to your loved ones. 

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination