What is Hurt?


A person to whom we believe and love the most,
They are called the true dost.
Minor mistakes can break our heart,
That blunder repeats in our mind and it really hurts. 

Many times we try to ignore and remove the virus,
But love, affection and friendship is most important, we can’t even minus.
Why can’t I sleep at night,
Can’t stop my tears and again it really hurts. 




Each and every moment, is always so special,
A lonely person can understand, by looking at every previous visual.
A mistake can be positive or negative,
Even if a fight begins, it can be stopped easily. 

Am I so precious and fun loving that I can bring a smile on everyone’s face,
If that person hurts me, then 24x7 I am a trouble and mess.
I don’t want to get hurt or hurt someone,
It's very important that sometimes we must listen to our heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination