Thank You God!


While moving ahead in my life, you have always been supportive,
I pray for myself, friends, and family and for my relatives.
You fulfilled all my wishes and they have come true,
Every work I have done, nothing remains due. 

Giving importance to you is my duty and passion,
Everyone understands you my God that’s why every one follows you, in the entire nation.
I believe in every religion and follow each one of them,
Life is very tough and easy, even you can play games. 


Everything is incomplete with you my God,
Even if we speak from our heart, you will note down every word.
You have given power to think and work on that basis,
I am ready to accept any challenges and handle any cases. 
 
I love you; I care for you because you are the only one, who can make miracles,
Even if you need us anytime, just give us one signal.
This is the most precious time that you fulfilled my close friend’s wishes,
I’ll work hard for whatever you want my Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination