My Shadow: My second mirror


When I feel lonely, I talk to (you) my shadow,
Sometimes I get grumpy, I communicate with my voice low.

For you the different term is also called a mirror,
A child gets shocked and this situation he/she will consider horror. 

I always consider you as my twin brother,

I share my loneliness with lots of feelings by not thinking about others.



                                                       It seems you always follow, to give me immense support,

When I fly by plane, I cry for you and say goodbye at the airport. 

I like the way you instantly respond by your non verbal communication,
Even if a robber wants to steal something, you give signals to the person.


Thanks a lot for helping and staying with me 24X7,
A deceased (death) person can’t see you, when they are already in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination