Industrial visit: a real study tour


   When I was in degree college, I went to Hyderabad, Rajasthan, Amritsar and Dalhousie where I enjoyed a lot but I did not think them to be actual industrial visits. When I entered my masters, I found something different and much better than before.
   This time, I went to Kerala, where I discovered what a real media tour is. We went to media industries and learnt techniques on how journalists, engineers and other production department people actually work. We got a group project in Kerala, where we got an opportunity to interact with Mumbai university students. We also had a special experience, when we got a chance to present a skit on a ship.
    Industrial visits gives students an opportunity to understand the importance of a city as well as to understand the sentiments of its people. The most enjoyable moment is the train journey, which is usually of over 24 hours. 
   During the journey my friends were reading books, playing cards, sharing knowledge with professors, listening to music, clicking pictures etc, it was all pure fun.
You can bunk lectures, but never miss an opportunity to go for industrial visits, because it will give you a real experience of a study tour, which you actually need while you do professional courses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination