Friends always stay in our hearts



A few days ago everyone got their results, and finally everyone, including me, became a graduate. Everyone was happy because some of my friends got a first class or distinction. However, deep inside I was a bit sad. My friends, who had been with me all along, were now leaving me.
   Every day, I use to come in the morning, not to attend lectures, but to meet my friends. Time is so precious, because with it everything changes. Some of my friends decided to study further in other states and others decided to leave this country. I was quite shocked to hear about it, but then career is most important at this point of time. In fact, some of my friends are working right now, even as others are studying in Bangalore and a few are busy packing their bags for London. Thankfully, some are happy continuing in the city itself.
   Sometimes, it’s very difficult to communicate with friends due to some reason or the other. But, thanks to social networking sites, we can at least stay connected with friends. 
   The memories of those good days will always stay with us -- the images, videos, parties, industrial visits and other stuff. Every time our professors use to give us group projects, we used to submit the projects before the deadline. These are unforgettable memories.
   Though some of my friends are quite busy shaping their careers, I am sure they are also missing those great days badly. After all, I know all my friends very well. 
It’s very difficult to plan a reunion. Even if everyone is invited, some will be absent because everyone is not in the same city. 
   At the end of the day, though I am enjoying life, I don’t want to lose my friends. My friends are a part of my family tree. Our unity is most precious and essential, which I miss the most. We used to do whatever possible to help each other in any circumstances. Sometimes, due to misunderstandings and ego, problems surface. Given a chance to relive those days, I would like to correct all the mistakes I have made and make great friends with everyone again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination