Experience in call centre

   “Respect, humanity, unity is more important in call centre; Performance is necessary, think twice before you enter”.
Previously, I always use to think my communication skills were much better than others. On that basis, I decided to work in call centre as a part timer. Anyhow I prepared for an interview and they selected me. I found that was one of my biggest achievements. The biggest disadvantage needs to sit for training more than nine hours, which is very difficult for me to endure. For one particular product, the information has being downloaded to our mind. I started learning lot of things which I consider most precious part of my life. The most precious thing I learnt was communication skills. 

   On that basis, I started taking calls and completed few months. I found that working in such large reputation company, management was quite well maintained. Last time, I learnt about Henry Fayol who made his 14 principles about management. Now I can see my present life working in such a large reputed company. Every work is being done systematically and honestly. Slowly and steadily, I started making friends and gain some information about different companies in which they worked previously. Sometimes, I also get intimidated hearing about other people who struggle through their lives and step down to call centre. Many executives are sharing their personal problems with other person which is absolutely wrong. Professionally and personally are two different things. I realised later on, that this job is very stressful and difficult to handle irate customers.
   Sometimes if work is not done properly, agents are terminated. Working in call centre, team work is equally important. My senior always reinforced me to achieve targets. On his inspiration, I gave my best performance and rewarded me. While working in the companies, I learnt that personality and behaviour must be important. According to me, my experience was one of the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination