Am Lonely!!!!

When i am disappointed, i dint get any proper support,
I tried to call my friends, but they dint try to revert.

I dint understand why people are not getting my point,
Why they were focusing on one person, seems i should throw some coins.

Everyday i log in into a social networking sites,
Nobody responds properly and they all start to fight.



Sometimes i call my compound friends to talk,
But all are committed and already went for long walk.

Hearing the same music, watching the same video bugged me everytime,
What's my fault? What's my mistake? Have i dont any some unforgivable crime?

Projects, assignments and other stuffs are already prepared,
I the first to complete the stuff and still nobody cares.

How i am feeling lonely, nobody can understand?
I love my family and professors; they will know me, when i will be in demand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginning - New Story - #ShareTheLoad

Keep Calm & Learn English

Goa-An Amazing Destination